Located in one of Nashville’s most upscale, dynamic neighbourhoods, the Thompson Nashville is a sophisticated hideaway with easy access to the city’s many attractions.
Surrounded by high-end fashion boutiques, buzzing bars and trendy restaurants in The Gulch, the Thompson is the perfect choice for guests who want to be at the heart of all the action. Music Row and downtown Nashville are just a stone’s throw away, while the iconic bluegrass and roots music venue The Station Inn sits just next door.
All rooms and suites are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows that make for great views over The Gulch and downtown Nashville, as well as polished hardwood floors, rain showers and all the modern amenities you’d expect. The hotel’s rooftop bar, where you can enjoy craft cocktails and regional brews, is another fantastic spot from which to take in sparkling city views. The ground floor restaurant, meanwhile, serves from an inventive Southern menu highlighting the produce of local farmers and artisanal producers.
Thompson Nashville, at a glance
- Stylish boutique hotel with an excellent location in the city’s trendy Gulch neighbourhood
- Neighbours the legendary Station Inn
- Dine on delicious seafood-based Southern cuisine in the hotel’s Marsh House restaurant
- Collection of sleek guestrooms and suites with hardwood floors, sliding barn doors and contemporary, mid-century decor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer fabulous views of The Gulch and downtown Nashville
- Modern amenities include state-of-the-art rain showers, Marshall Bluetooth speakers, individual temperature controls and 400 thread count linens
For leisure and pleasure
- Within walking distance of downtown Nashville, Midtown and Music Row, as well as plenty of shopping and dining hotspots
- A 20-minute stroll from the city’s famous Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Soak up incredible city views of downtown Nashville, alongside craft cocktails, signature wines and beers, from L.A. Jackson, the hotel’s buzzing rooftop bar and restaurant
- Enjoy live music from DJs on the weekend
- Enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee at the Killebrew cafe just next to the lobby, or fresh oysters at the Oyster Bar
- The restaurant serves brunch every day and a bottomless champagne brunch on weekends