A picture of beach bliss, WaterLovers is set on a spotless stretch of sand lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by a string of swaying coconut palms.
The dreamy resort town of Diani Beach is one of Kenya’s most popular destinations for a relaxing getaway. Situated on the southern coast, the wide beach runs for 25kms and is comprised of perfectly white sand, whilst the warm waters provide the ideal conditions for activities like snorkelling, swimming, kitesurfing, diving and kayaking.
Guests are accommodated in eight spacious suites, a penthouse apartment and a self-contained villa, all of which have large private verandas that face the ocean and an interior design inspired by both the Mediterranean style and Swahili culture. Leisure facilities include a spa and turtle-shaped infinity pool, whilst guests can also enjoy tennis, big game fishing and excursions to the nearby Kisite Marine National Park which is renowned for its coral gardens and dazzling marine life.
WaterLovers Beach Resort, at a glance
- Rustic and charming beach resort on Kenya’s south coast
- Eight large suites, a penthouse apartment and a self-contained villa
- Accommodating up to eight people, the villa is perfect for families or small groups, offering extra space and privacy
- The Ocean Penthouse Apartment offers 370 square meters of space and stunning views across the beach and Indian Ocean
- All rooms have air conditioning, fans, mosquito nets, a security box, IPod dock and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Tides restaurant, serving fresh Mediterranean classics and local cuisine, and a beach bar
- 35km from Mombasa
For leisure and pleasure
- Direct access to the balmy, crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean
- Turtle-shaped infinity pool
- Kola Spa offering massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body wraps and more
- Yoga lessons
- Art boutique selling local arts and crafts
- Variety of water sports including surfing, snorkelling, diving and big game fishing
- Excursions to the Kisite Marine National Park, renowned for its pristine coral gardens and rich marine life
- Golf at a nearby course