Rated No1 in Central and South America by Travel & Leisure, the Nayara Gardens simply has to feature in your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica.
The moment you lean back in your private Jacuzzi and soak in the view of the mighty Arenal Volcano you’ll understand why this five star, luxury boutique hotel is so acclaimed by travel journals and discerning globetrotters.
It’s an impression that will be reinforced every time you walk into your spacious casita with its private garden. Or sit, cocktail in hand, on your secluded sun terrace overlooking the lush tropical vegetation of the surrounding rainforest.
Luxurious as it is, this boutique hotel is also perfect if you want to go somewhere else. Like exploring the volcano, or the rainforest. Or taking the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge tour. Or white water rafting or sky trekking through the rainforest canopy. Or walking over Arenal’s dizzying hanging bridges…
Nayara Gardens, at a glance
- Choice of 50 spacious casitas, all with thatched roofs and their own secluded gardens
- Private outdoor ‘tropical’ showers
- Beautiful terraces with intimate, double Jacuzzis
- Fabulous volcano views
- Direct access to the surrounding rainforest
- Altamira open air restaurant serving gourmet Costa Rican speciality dishes
- Sushi Amor Restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb swimming pool with wet and dry bars
- Tree top spa with healing and restorative treatments
- Horse riding to La Fortuna Waterfall
- Sky trek and sky tram
- Hiking to Rio Celeste
- Volcano, wildlife refuge and hanging bridges tours
- Perfect for romantic escapes and honeymoons