Perched on dramatic cliffs overlooking the glittering expanse of the Indian Ocean, Six Senses Uluwatu promises the most stylish, sustainable stay in southwestern Bali.
Located at Pecatu, the site of Bali’s sacred Uluwatu Temple, this romantic retreat is a place where centuries-old tradition meets modern luxury, world-class surf breaks and an eclectic dining scene. A typical day can take you from the cliff-edge infinity pool to the Zen-like spa. Or the air-conditioned yoga pavilion to one of the sleek restaurants where the menus champion locally sourced produce. There’s plenty of adventure to be had, whether you’re into catching waves, jeep rides, sailing or cycling - with a concierge on hand to help you arrange it all.
Alongside sweeping ocean vistas, the resort’s 103 villas and suites boast elegant interiors that incorporate touches of the natural surroundings and local culture. Every creature comfort has been thought of, whilst the lush landscaping creates a sense of seclusion and privacy. Sustainability at the core of the Six Senses Uluwatu - local wood was used in its construction, and the rooms have been cleverly designed to stay cool enough to not require air conditioning.
Six Senses Uluwatu, at a glance
- World-class Balinese-inspired resort perched atop limestone cliffs on the southernmost tip of Bali
- A spiritual setting next to the sacred Pura Uluwatu temple
- Uninterrupted ocean views from every villa and suite
- Deep soaking bath tubs
- Natural vegetation and lush landscaping offer seclusion and privacy
- Diverse dining choices encompassing local Balinese food culture and internationally influenced fare
- Bali’s only green resort certified by the World Green Council
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous surfing and beautiful beaches to lounge on
- Hiking, surfing, diving and tailor-made boat tours
- Six Senses Spa offering signature therapies and locally-inspired treatments
- Air-conditioned yoga pavilion and state-of-the-art fitness facilities
- Infinity swimming pools with breathtaking views of the ocean
- Cooking classes and visits to the resort’s organic garden
- Learn about the resort’s sustainability initiatives in the Earth Lab
- Recycling and handcraft workshops
- Cinema Paradiso open-air theatre
- Concierge to help you plan excursions to explore Bali from land, sea and air