Guided horseback trips, kayaking across turquoise lakes, beautifully furnished and eco-friendly accommodation… there’s much be impressed by at Estancia Peuma Hue.
Encompassing some five hundred acres within Nahuel Huapi National Park, Estancia Peuma Hue provides a beautiful setting from which to experience the joys of Argentina’s Northern Patagonia region. Whether you want to walk along winding forest trails to sparkling waterfalls, ride horses through the valley or take a yoga lesson in front of the glistening lake, the hotel has a wide range of activities that cater to all interests and tastes.
Choose to stay at this eco-lodge on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Argentina and, though you’ll be just 25 minutes from Bariloche, you’ll feel a world away in the midst of the region’s mountains, waterfalls and forests. Accommodation is spread across two houses, two villas and one cabin, cosily furnished with stone fireplaces, wooden decks and rustic furniture. The property features beautiful log and stone architecture throughout, all locally produced and hand carved.
Estancia Peuma Hue, at a glance
- Family-run hotel and eco-lodge in Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Five hundred acres of wilderness at the southern end of Lake Gutierrez
- Only 25 minutes from Bariloche
- Superb views over the lake and Andean peaks beyond
- Secluded log cabin accommodation spread over two houses, two villas and one cabin
- Accommodating up to 28 guests in total
- Meals are healthy and organic, prepared on-site using seasonal produce straight from the garden
- Strong focus on sustainable tourism and environmentally friendly practices
For leisure and pleasure
- Take wonderful guided horseback trips
- Paddle over the lake in a sea-kayak or boat
- Fishing in creeks and the lake
- Paradise for hikers with numerous trails ranging from leisurely walks to challenging treks
- Swim in the lake’s clear waters
- Go bird watching
- Well-being program including yoga, mindful walks and holistic healing massages
- Snow sports in season