Stay and experience the 600-year-old history and polished service of one of Europe’s oldest hotels.
Dating all the way back to the 14th century, the Goldener Adler oozes historic charm with atmospheric interiors furnished in traditional Tyrolean style. The property sits seamlessly amidst the cultural attractions of the Old Town of Innsbruck. It’s fabulous central location means you are just steps away from the iconic Goldenes Dachl (Golden Roof), the Hofburg and gothic church of Hofkirche.
The hotel also has easy access to trains and buses that’ll take you into the alpine mountains where incredible skiing, snowboarding and hiking opportunities await. The hotel’s restaurant is the oldest in the city and serves a classic Tyrolean menu on elegant, linen-clad tables under a stone arched ceiling.
Best Western Plus Hotel Goldener Adler, at a glance
• First-class, family-run hotel in the heart of Innsbruck’s Old Town
• Rich history dating back over 600 years
• 39 comfortable guestrooms with atmospheric interiors
• Wood panelling, cream walls and Tyrolean-style furnishings complemented by modern amenities
• Spacious bathrooms with large showers
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
• Oldest restaurant in Innsbruck offering classic Austrian cuisine alongside more modern dishes
For leisure and pleasure
• Superb central location close to museums and art galleries
• Within walking distance of top sights like the Goldenes Dachl
• Easy train and bus connections to the alpine mountains for skiing, snowboarding and hiking
• Bike hire