Uniting contemporary Mediterranean style with traditional Greek hospitality, the Ikos Dassia invites you to unwind amidst the spectacular surroundings of the Ionian Coast.
Backed by fragrant woodland on the gorgeous island of Corfu, views from the resort stretch out across the sparkling Ionian Sea. Among the impressive facilities are an array of beautifully designed pools, tennis courts and a 600m exclusive white sand beach where drinks are delivered by waiters directly to your lounger. For deeper relaxation, skilled therapists at the Ikos Spa by Anne Semonin deliver a full menu of rejuvenating treatments. Bright, light and airy, the 411 luxurious rooms, suites and villas are thoughtfully appointed with features like spacious balconies and private pools.
For those who want to do more than unwind, the resort’s complimentary activity menu features aqua aerobics, diving lessons, mountain biking, windsurfing and yoga. Scuba diving, parasailing and private boat tours can also be arranged. When it comes to dining, you’ll be able to treat your taste buds to Michelin-starred menus in six a-la-carte restaurants. Alternatively, if you want to enjoy an authentic Greek meal in town, the resort’s ‘Dine Out’ service allows you to dine at select local restaurants at no extra charge.
Ikos Dassia, at a glance
• All-inclusive 25-acre resort fronting the Ionian Sea on Corfu’s northeastern coast
• 15 minutes from Corfu Town with a complimentary shuttle
• 411 luxurious rooms, suites and villas spread across two buildings
• Comfortable, neutral-toned interiors with private balconies or terraces
• Breathtaking views across the sparkling Ionian Sea
• 24-hour room service and six restaurants serving a-la-carte Greek, Italian, Thai and Mediterranean dishes
• Choice of fabulous indoor and outdoor bars
For leisure and pleasure
• A 600m exclusive beach area with waiter service
• Rejuvenating spa treatments and relaxing yoga sessions
• Multiple swimming pools
• Fantastic program of events and games for children
• Two floodlit tennis courts and a Football Academy
• Water sports ranging from private boat tours to scuba diving, water skiing, parasailing and windsurfing
• Bicycles for exploring the island
• Kids’ and Teens’ Clubs