Enjoy a spectacular river cruise along the River Rhine.
You will glide past Centraal Sation and the Mint Tower, cycle along the Rhine River, dine in the Reichenstein Castle, and perhaps after climbing Mt. Pilatus in a cable car, treat yourself within the notorious Baden-Baden Spa.
MS Inspise, at a glance
- MS Inspire offers comfort and luxury on Europe’s rivers.
- Holds 130 guests within 67 cabins, 22 of these are suites with walk-in wardrobes and French balconies with impressive windows affording extra light and views.
- Standard cabins contain a minibar, private bathroom with shower and in-house movies.
- On-board they have The Compass Rose, main dining room, the Panorama Lounge and Arthur’s, an informal dining area with 180°-opening glass wall.
Click here to download MS Inspire's deck plans
Where will MS Inspise take you?
- 13 Days/12 Nights - The Rhine and Moselle: Amsterdam to Bassel
- 8 Days/7 Nights - The Romantic Rhine: Bassel to Amsterdam Northbound
- 8 Days/7 Nights - Holland and Belgium in Spring - Amsterdam to Brussel Southbound
MS Savor, a sister ship of MS Inspire offers similar accommodation and itinerary. Please enquire for more information on either cruise.