Inaugurated in 1910 by King Alfonso XIII, the hilltop Alhambra Palace is one of Spain’s oldest five-star hotels, prized for its exquisite views, grandiose lobby and romantic atmosphere.
Stay at the Alhambra Palace Hotel during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Spain and add your name to the list of royals, politicians and Hollywood stars who have graced the hotel’s golden guest book. The property sits on a hilltop directly opposite its namesake, the formidable palace and fortress complex of the Alhambra. Inspired by the traditional architecture of this World Heritage Site, the hotel’s interiors are adorned with intricate Moorish tiling and elaborate stuccowork.
Guestrooms are contemporary in style and offer romantic views of the city, peaks of the Sierra Nevada and the luxuriant forest that surrounds the Alhambra. The restaurant offers a combination of regional and international dishes served in an elegant dining room, whilst light bites can be enjoyed on the terrace alongside breathtaking views. From the hotel, it’s only a short walk to the city centre and even closer to the Alhambra.
Hotel Alhambra Palace, at a glance
• Luxurious historic hotel in Granada dating back to 1910
• Perched on a hillside opposite to the mighty Alhambra
• 108 spacious rooms and suites blending modern and traditional Moorish decor
• In-room amenities include flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi and air conditioning
• Exquisite views over the city’s rooftops or the Alhambra forest
• Gastronomic restaurant offering regional and international dishes that feature ingredients from the surrounding region
For leisure and pleasure
• Convenient location within walking distance of the city centre
• Perfect base for touring the UNESCO-listed Alhambra palace and fortress complex
• Close to an array of restaurants, bars and boutiques
• Incredible historic atmosphere
• Stunning views of Granada and the Sierra Nevada mountains