After the wonderful suites with generous terraces overlooking the gardens, the luscious local cuisine and the Mediterranean – it’s the little blisses that make your holiday.
Just mention to the staff at the Hotel Cala Sant Vincenc that you have a favourite spot on one of the three beaches nearby and they will arrange loungers and parasols to be there waiting for you. Decide, one evening, to dine out beneath the stars and the Cavall Bernat Restaurant will serve you Mallorquin delicacies on a private terrace.
Plan to explore the island and the hotel’s specialist Cycle Concierge will arrange helmets, maps and a generous picnic. Go bird watching and you could be greeted by a fly past of Eleanor hawks, Balearic shearwaters and black vultures.
As you’ll discover on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mallorca, at Hotel Cala Sant Vicenc it really is the careful attention to detail that makes your break so perfect.
At a glance
- Exquisite, sophisticated resort set against the backdrop of the Serra de Tramuntana range
- A few steps from three beaches and the twinkling Mediterranean
- Choice of 38 chic guest rooms, 17 of which are spacious suites
- Private balconies and terraces
- Exemplary views over the sea, pool or surrounding countryside
- Contemporary décor inspired by the traditional themes of the Mediterranean
- Chic ensuite bathrooms
- Suites have indoor and outdoor living areas
- Cavall Bernat Restaurant serves international food, specialising in regional and Mallorquin dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool with sun deck and shaded loungers
- Well-equipped gym plus a sauna and spa treatment room
- Discover the overlooked beauty of Mallorca on cycling and hiking routes
- Brilliant birdwatching for indigenous and migratory species on their way from Northern Europe to Africa
- Balearic shearwaters, Eleanor hawks and black vultures
- The luxuriant wetlands of Albufereta are just minutes from the hotel
- Great nature reserve at nearby Alcudia