Styled after an Arabian village – complete with 60 fountains, 1,800 palm trees and glorious gardens of bougainvillea – this is Sharm El Sheikh’s most illustrious resort.
Housed in a cluster of whitewashed villas, every room and suite at the Four Seasons Sharm El Sheikh has a private balcony or terrace – most overlooking the shimmering Red Sea. Dining is another highlight, with the choice of Italian delicacies at Il Frantoio, Asian-inspired small plates at Sails and tempting mezes at Arabasque - all of which make the most of local ingredients such as saffron, sumac and pomegranate syrup. Add this to a world-class selection of facilities that include personal trainers, pro-level tennis courts, an Egyptian-inspired spa and no less than four outdoor swimming pools.
The property even has its own Dive Centre with two yachts available for romantic sunset cruises, as well as access to over 70 recognised dive sites where you’ll find WWII shipwrecks and a dazzling display of marine life. The resort’s funicular will take you through the gardens down to the 100-metre stretch of private beach that extends into the spectacular house reef.
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, at a glance
- Luxurious beach resort in the Egyptian resort town of Sharm El Sheikh
- Fabulous views overlooking the Gulf of Aqaba on the Red Sea
- 109 spacious guestrooms and 91 beautifully appointed suites - each with a private balcony or terrace
- Stunning gardens of hibiscus and bougainvillea, with nearly 2,000 palm trees
- Funicular transports guests from main building and through gardens down to the beach
- Wide variety of dining options, including five restaurants and three lounges offering a choice of Middle Eastern and Italian cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- 100 metre stretch of private, white sand beach
- Three pro-lit tennis courts available for pick-up matches and private lessons
- Arabian-style spa with 13 open-air treatment rooms and Egyptian-inspired therapies
- Desert excursions, private yacht charters and day-trips to St Catherine’s Monastery
- Spectacular snorkelling and scuba diving including wreck and night diving
- 76 recognised dive sites within a day’s boat ride of the resort
- Fitness activities include yoga, meditation and water aerobics
- ‘Kids for All Seasons’ Kid’s Club