If you want to really immerse yourself in the scenic state of Alberta – see all the sights, live the lifestyle – Marmot Lodge is a good place to start.
Marmot lodge is one of those places that invite you to stay in and indulge yourself to the full, whilst tempting you outside with a setting that is at the heart of everything. Set on Jasper’s impressive Connaught Drive the lodge is a few minutes’ walk from the Jasper Information Centre, where your Alberta adventure begins. You’ll find you’re admirably placed to visit sparkling lakes, important historic sites, soaring waterfalls, spectacular national parks, canyons and hills with sweeping scenic views. With the peaks of the Canadian Rockies forming a natural high point of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Canada.
And in the evening, back at the lodge, you can enjoy a frankly sumptuous dinner, and plan your next day’s outings from the sublime comfort of an over-sized, fireside sofa.
Marmot Lodge, at a glance
- Luxury lodge only two miles from Lake Annette, in the centre of Jasper National Park
- Just over 188 miles from Edmonton International Airport
- Choice of comfortable rooms with either one king-sized bed or two doubles or two queen-sized beds
- Some rooms feature kitchettes • All have private bathrooms
- Most have fine mountain views
- Excellent restaurant serving a mix of international dishes, plus welcoming lounge bar.
For leisure and pleasure
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and health club
- Jasper offers you information and activity centres, a tramway, artists’ guild and library, museums and archives
- Jasper National Park is little over 1½ miles away • Annette, Edith, Pyramid Maligne, Beauvert and Patricia lakes are all within three miles
- The Canadian Rockies and Mount Whistlers are easily accessible
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course is under a mile
- Ski shuttle service.