You’ll find hospitality at L’Auberge extends way beyond the welcoming smiles that greet you when you arrive at this generous, brick-built and half-timbered building. You may, for example wander through the carefully manicured grounds and pick your spot to enjoy an informal luncheon.
Or you can ascend the original, red brick water tower and find yourself in a well-equipped gymnasium, compete with stunning views over the surrounding countryside. And the hospitality is never more welcome than when you’re sitting down to delicious, homemade waffles and high tea in the elegant, conservatory-style tea room. Or contemplating the hotel’s traditional regional speciality – an extensive barbecue and salad selection served in the shade beside the inviting swimming pool.
L’Auberge Hotel, at a glance
- Superb setting in the most distinguished residential area of Punta del Este
- Minutes from horizon-wide Brava beach
- Just four miles from La Barra
- Choice of rooms ranging from Classic and Classic Seaview, to Suites and Terrace Special Deluxe Suites
- Beautiful, regional and international cuisine served either in the timbered dining room, poolside or in the gardens
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool with traditional poolside barbecue
- Compact gym with stunning views from the old water tower
- Excellent original tea room
- Easy access to the shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and nightlife of La Barra village and Punta del Este
- Sight seeing trips into the surrounding countryside and villages • Varying programme of concerts and events