A gem for diving, the Siladen Resort is a 5 star, eco-friendly PADI centre, right at the heart of the Bunaken National Marine Park.
It may not actually be heaven, but it must be the next best thing. The Bunaken National Marine Park is where the Indian and Pacific Oceans meet in a glorious union, the result of which is a diversity of marine life quite unlike any other found on the planet.
Make Silasden Resort part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Indonesia and you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the spectacle, in the most eco-friendly way. The resort is set in the heart of the Park, with its 50 dive sites and five beautiful islands.
Silasden Resort is also pretty special above the surface. Idyllic thatched villas nestle deep in tropical gardens, or beside the beach for impressive sea views – and feature tented four poster beds, verandas, hard wood floors….
Siladen Resort, at a glance
- Eco-friendly, five star PADI resort in the heart of Bunaken National Marine Park
- Just 16 villas including five with tented four poster beds and beach views, 10 set amidst beautiful tropical gardens and Nusa Indah Villa with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Beach barbecues and al fresco dining on Indonesian and Asian specialities
- Lounge and beach bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Large, free-form saltwater swimming pool
- Superb, golden coral beaches
- Spa with uplifting treatments based on ancient knowledge and natural ingredients
- Air or Nitrox diving
- Morning, afternoon and night dives
- Dolphin and whale tours
- Cultural visits to Manado’s temple and market
- Rainforest and highlands tours
- Volcano trekking
- White water rafting and sunset boat trip