You could spend all day lazing in your private pool, gazing at the aquamarine sea. But then you’d miss the scuba diving, the elephant trekking, the temples and shrines.
Anantar Rasananda is just about the perfect place for an idyllic beach holiday. Especially if you’ve decided to do absolutely nothing. Your villa will have its own private plunge pool and sun deck, just a couple of steps from your bedroom. The fine white sand of Tong Nai Pan Noi beach is but a few steps further. Room service will bring exquisite Thai fusion food to your door. So your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Thailand can be ultimately lazy.
But then you’d miss the experience of riding an elephant through a luxuriant jungle. You wouldn’t go scuba diving or snorkelling in a crystal clear sea. You wouldn’t discover jungle temples, Chinese shrines and the Mountain Cave Monastery. Or learn how to cook Thai food from a top chef.
Anantara Rasananda, at a glance
- Exemplary resort set amidst luxuriant tropical gardens
- Standing beside the celebrated Tong Nai Pan Noi beach
- Choice of 64 villas and suites all with their own private plunge pools and sun decks
- Sleeping accommodation for up to three adults
- Hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and modern Thai interior design
- Stylish en suite bathrooms with rain showers
- Expansive terraces with gorgeous views of the sea or gardens
- Beachfront and poolside restaurants serving exquisite, contemporary Thai fusion food, plus the only sea view wine cellar on Koh Phangan
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge swimming pool overlooking the sea
- Signature Spa offering a revitalising, restoring range of treatments and indulgent pampering rituals
- Superb diving and snorkelling
- Sea kayaking
- Elephant trekking through rich forests
- Cookery school led by the resort’s top chefs
- Sleek white Ocean Cruiser for sea transfers and island hopping
- Island exploration and cultural visits to jungle temples
- Excursions to Ang Thong Marine Park, Kuan Yin Shrine and the Mountain Cave Monastery