What will be your favourite way of relaxing? Dining under the stars whilst a four piece band serenades you? Or lazing on a champagne coloured beach beside a murmuring sea?
At Jamaica Inn the beach stretches out in front of your veranda, inviting you to lounge in the sun doing absolutely nothing but listening to the sound of the sea gently slooshing over the sand. At night time the beach is, if anything, even more appealing because dinner is served beneath the stars and the sound of the sea and rustling palms is augmented by a small orchestra playing just for you.
Reserve a place at Jamaica Inn during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the West Indies and you’ll find you’ve stumbled across something of a Jamaican gem. This iconic, 1950s-style hotel is a micro-picture of the island with its traditional white and Wedgewood blue décor and its relaxed family atmosphere.
Jamaica Inn, at a glance
- Iconic, luxury hotel owned for 50 years by the same family
- Set on an idyllic beach, with champagne coloured sand Choice of 48 Jamaican-style suites and cottages, decorated in traditional Wedgewood blue and white
- All have panoramic ocean views from large balconies or expansive verandas
- Air conditioning and WiFi but no TVs, radios or clocks for perfect peace
- Veranda suites open directly onto the beach or the luxuriant tropical gardens
- Al fresco Dinner Terrace serving island specialities and international cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa with a full menu of services and treatments using locally sourced, organic products
- Fitness classes, yoga and personal trainer
- Large tropical gardens that are home to over 30 species of tropical birds
- Water sports include snorkelling, kayaking and Sunfish sailing
- River tubing at White River Valley
- Romantic dining with serenading by a four-piece band
- Well placed for exploring the island’s landscapes, ranging from crescent beaches, soaring cliffs and a beautiful coastline to majestic mountains
- Cruising to Dunn’s River Falls
- Turtle watching and hatching in season
- Bob Marley tours
- Chef’s special market visit and cookery classes
- Horse riding and mountain biking