Lying in the exclusive Khwai Private Reserve, Tuludi is a sophisticated, secluded retreat in the pristine natural surroundings of the Okavango Delta.
Stay at Tuludi during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Botswana and you’ll have access to over 200,000 hectares of unspoilt wilderness, an enchanting landscape of forest and floodplains that literally teems with life. Each day presents a different adventure, from breathtaking walking safaris to traditional game drives and water-based game viewing - all designed to give you a truly immersive Okavango experience.
Cool off between activities with a dip in the large swimming pool, or retreat to the privacy of your own private plunge pool. Seven spacious, tree-house style rooms, connected by wooden walkways, are designed to reflect the vastness of the environment. Shaded by trees, each room has high canvas roofs and stylish interiors adorned with maps, botanicals and treasures from the surrounding region. Amenities also include a treehouse library and a cosy communal area scattered with armchairs and plush cushions.
Tuludi, at a glance
• Intimate wilderness camp set on a private reserve on the fringes of the Okavango Delta
• Bordered by the world-famous Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National park
• Surrounded by wildlife-rich floodplains with a particularly impressive predator population
• Seven light and airy tree-house style rooms with private plunge pools overlooking the floodplains
• Chic, 60 square metre interiors with earthy colours
• En suite bathroom with a bathtub and both indoor and outdoor showers
• Raised main area with cushions, sofas and armchairs
• Dining area next to a fire pit
• Proceeds from the concession contribute to eco-tourism initiatives
For leisure and pleasure
• Perfectly positioned for beautiful sunsets across the floodplains
• Large swimming pool
• Walking safaris
• Game drives
• Water-based activities
• Treehouse library