Just five romantic and luxuriously furnished suites make up this intimate tented camp set on a private conservancy on the edge of the great Maasai Mara.
One of the most rewarding ways to experience the magic of the Mara is from the secluded comfort of a traditional tented camp. Here, on the private 50,000-acre Naboisho Conservancy, guests have the opportunity to experience the real Africa - days of enthralling game viewing and evenings by a crackling fire, dining under a canopy of stars. A stay here also supports over 500 Maasai families with sustainable living.
Set among a canopy of acacias with glorious views over the plains, Mara Nyika has just five generously sized and luxuriously appointed canvas tents. For added exclusivity, there’s also a two-bedroom suite which includes the services of a butler, chef, safari vehicle and guide. Guests are invited to explore the conservancy through a variety of activities including expertly-guided day and night game drives, community visits and sensational hot air balloon flights.
Mara Nyika, at a glance
• Exclusive, upscale tented camp on the private 50,000-acre Naboisho Conservancy
• Five raised canvas tents and one private two-bedroom suite with its own butler, chef, safari vehicle and guide
• Each suite is spacious and stylishly appointed in a traditional safari style
• En suite showers, ceiling fans and yoga mats
• Wooden walkways connect each tent to the main area
• Well-appointed lounge and al fresco dining areas with a fire pit
• An exceptional team of guides
• Supports sustainable tourism and community development
• Combines well with a stay at Mara Expedition or Mara Plains Camp
For leisure and pleasure
• Rewarding birdwatching and bushwalks
• Early morning, afternoon and night game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
• Track big cats
• Breathtaking balloon flights across the Maasai Mara reserve
• Learn more about the local Maasai community through various cultural experiences