The unique Pom Pom Camp gives you the opportunity to experience the ‘golden age of safaris’ whilst seeing masses of game and birdlife.
Completely open along its sweeping length, the Pom Pom’s lounge is thatched, with a rustic hardwood floor and comfortable seating. With the chance of game wandering past in full view, it’s the perfect way to round off a day spent on safari whilst adding to your score of sightings, before dinner.
Yet despite the trappings of luxury, the swimming pool, the stylish tented accommodation and the excellent cuisine, Pom Pom Camp is all about the wildlife. It stands in the heart of the delta, on the headwaters of the Xudum River system, beside the Moremi Game Reserve.
So, for that authentic, game-rich wilderness experience, make Pom Pom Camp part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Botswana.
Pom Pom Camp, at a glance
- Stylish and luxurious camp situated on the private concession of Pom Pom Island, in the heart of the Okavango Delta
- Just nine traditional safari tents elevated on stilted platforms
- Shaded by soaring trees and overlooking beautiful Pom Pom Lagoon
- En suite bathrooms plus al fresco facilities
- Raised viewing decks
- Family-sized tent
- Large, open-sided lounge and dining area serving first class cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Wonderfully cool swimming pool and bar
- Boma for socialising and star gazing
- Morning and evening game drives to capture the big game and night life of the delta
- Mokoro trips through hidden channels
- Bush walks with experienced and informative guides
- Fishing for African pike and tilapia