The Kicheche Valley and the Enniskeria river attract all amnor of wildlife for the Naboisho Camp. Six luxury tents on raised platforms make for perfect viewing stations or see the safari game by hot air balloon or on one of the tailor-made safari drives.
But there it is, at the end of your luxurious, cedar bed; the beautiful Kicheche Valley, dotted with acacia trees and home to an incredible wealth of wildlife.
Naboisho Camp is set on the eastern side of the 50,000 hectare Naboisho Conservancy, which gives you two huge wildlife-viewing opportunities. The nearby Enniskeria river area attracts all manner of animals in good concentrations – hippo and crocodile in particular - whilst to the north lie the great plains; a major migratory routes for elephants and scene to large herds of giraffe, eland and buffalo.
And you could even choose to view the area by hot air balloon!
Naboisho Camp, at a glance
- Secluded setting amongst acacia trees and rocky outcrops
- Just six spacious tents on raised platforms
- En suites, dressers, sofas and insect-proofing
- Lunge tent with natural spring views
- Excellent cuisine served al fresco, overlooking the plains
For leisure and pleasure
- Hot air ballooning
- Early morning and evening game drives
- Open safari vehicles – perfect for photographers
- Guided walks with interpretive guide
- Fabulous bird watching
- Overnight fly camps
- Visits to local villages and Community Trust Projects