Delve into the isolated splendour of the Namib at this stylish desert oasis.
Set along the dry Auab riverbed and framed by dead acacia trees, Little Kulala enjoys a prime location on a private reserve with easy access to Sossusvlei. Drawing design inspiration from the striking Deadvlei, the property’s 11 climate-controlled thatched ‘kulalas’ merge seamlessly into the desert landscape. Each comes with a private plunge pool, shaded outdoor seating area and dedicated star bed - perfect for drifting off under the constellations.
From eco-sensitive quad biking to guided game drives and enchanting night walks in search of fluorescent insects, Little Kulala offers you a truly immersive experience here in the world’s oldest desert. You can even get a birds-eye-view of the awesome landscape on a hot air balloon safari. Excursions on the private reserve reveal a rewarding variety of desert wildlife from springbok to the black-backed jackal and bat-eared fox.
Little Kulala, at a glance
- Stylish desert retreat located on the large Kulala Wilderness Reserve bordering the Namib Naukluft Park
- Magnificent views of the Namib’s red dunes
- Neutral colours, natural fabrics and textiles adorn the interiors
- 11 ensuite thatched and glass-sided rooms raised on elevated decks
- Private plunge pools and indoor and outdoor showers
- Stylish main area with a lounge, restaurant, dining room, library and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Dining under the stars
- Cool off in the swimming pool
- Enjoy birdwatching and exploring scenic nature trails
- Day and night game drives
- Eco-sensitive quad-biking
- Hot air ballooning
- Nearby attractions include Dead Vlei, Sossusvlei and the Sesriem Canyon