Being a mere eight kilometres from the Von Lindequist Gate, Mushara Lodge is ideally placed to give you access to Etosha. As one of the world’s foremost National Parks, this 22,270 square mile reserve is home to over 114 different species of game. Not to mention over 340 recorded birds, over 110 reptiles and 16 different amphibians. There’s even an indigenous fish!
Mushara Lodge also gives you access to a break from your safari adventures. Its luxurious chalets are gathered around a magnificent swimming pool that will prove irresistible as the sun climbs higher in the sky. The rooms also have air conditioning, en suites and African/contemporary fusion décor.
Mushara Lodge, at a glance
- Situated on the border of the vast Etosha National Park
- Just eight km from the Von Lindequist Gate
- Choice of 10 chalets, a family villa, triple room and two single rooms
- En suites and air conditioning
- Thatched dining area with bar and good wine cellar, plus library and curio shop
For leisure and pleasure
- Bright blue swimming pool surrounded by luxuriant, green lawns
- Game drives to see the wildlife of Etosha by arrangement
- Visits to game-rich watering hole
- Fantastic bird watching
- Opportunity to see great game including endangered species like black rhino and cheetah