Excellent excursions, an abundance of wildlife and a reputation for impecable luxury has made Chiawa Camp one of the most highly regarded in the area. It offers 9 spacious safari tents, all with en-suites.
Chiawa Camp is widely regarded as one of the premier safari bases in the entire region. In begins with the setting, in the game-rich Lower Zambezi National Park. It continues through a whole range of safaris, drives, walks and action-packed activities; all designed to offer you the full Africa experience and give you enough real life wildlife stories for 1000 dinner parties.
The Camp’s recognition is also earned by its luxurious accommodation. You’ll stay in modern safari tents with timber floors and verandas, tented beds and ball and claw baths. Private, but still in commune with the neighbouring wildlife.
Chiawa Camp, at a glance
- Highly recommended camp in the wonderfully diverse Lower Zambezi National Park
- Choice of nine spacious, double bed safari tents with en suites
- Split level timber floors and verandas
- Dry riverbed/Zambezi views or full river panoramas
- Thatched lounge and bar with upstairs viewing platform
- Al fresco dining area
- Campfire cocktails and fully trained staff
For leisure and pleasure
- African-born guides and a wide range of safaris
- Game drives
- Bush walks with expert guides
- Zambezi river safaris to spot hippos, elephants and buffalo
- Fabulous opportunities for bird watchers
- Victoria Falls and local village excursions