Deep in the remote heart of one of Zambia’s most game-rich national parks lies Luwi Bush Camp, and an experience you’ll relate at countless dinner parties.
You’ll tell how your days started with campfire discussions about the animal calls you heard during the night. And then you’ll explain how you set off to track wildlife – lions included – on foot, relying on the skill and experience of your tracker. And you’ll finish your story with an account of dining out in the bush, with only the branches of a majestic mahogany tree between you and the sky – and sleeping in a thatched hut with a polished mud floor and grass walls. It’s great, outdoors.
Luwi Bush Camp, at a glance
- Remote setting beside a lagoon in South Luangwa National Park
- Prolific wildlife viewing on the lagoon banks
- Four rustic huts created using indigenous materials
- Open air dining beneath mahogany trees
For leisure and pleasure
- Walking safaris with knowledgeable guides
- Following big game on foot
- Sensational ‘great outdoors’ safari experience
- Accessible for the famous Luwi lion prides
- Wide range of game local to the camp