Life looks different from the treetops. Tsala, with its high level sumptuousness and African roots is a very different place to stay.
You stroll from your luxury suite, tucked high into the treetops, across elevated walkways, to the main lodge. Then you sit down to early cocktails on the viewing deck, surrounded by the leafy green branches of an ancient, indigenous forest.
If you haven’t visited Tsala before, it’s safe to say you’ve never experienced anywhere quite like it. This is a one off; a sublime combination of contemporary chic and Africa. A mixture of refinement and nature. A place where you can indulge in internationally-acclaimed wines and world class food, or simply close your eyes and listen to an airborne choir of forest birds.
Tsala Treetop Lodge, at a glance
- Unique Garden Route setting just 10 km from Plettenburg Bay and 22 km from Knysna
- !0 luxury treetop suites with viewing decks and private infinity pools
- Six designer, two bedroom villas perched high above the forest floor, with decks and plunge pools
- Superb restaurant with African theme and international cuisine
- Forest picnics and beautiful gardens
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool
- Professional spa treatments in your suite
- Over 260 species of forest-dwelling birds
- Birding expeditions into the forest and mountains
- Expect African eagles, goshawks, sparrowhawks and wood owls amongst many, many others
- Plettenburg Bay shops, markets and golf course all readily accessible