Follow the vast grazing herds – and the patient hunters that stalk them – into the Ngorongoro Crater, and experience life in an eco-friendly, removable safari camp.
The herds roam for hundreds of square miles across the ocean-sized grasslands of Africa, followed by visitors keen to gain a snapshot of life in the wild, in one of the continent’s best settings for watching game. The Ngorongoro Crater is such a rewarding place that its natural balance has to be preserved, both for the indigenous creatures and future visitors. So Entamanu Ngorongoro is a temporary camp, designed to leave no ecological impact on the nature of the crater. The camp arrives with the sun, observes the wildlife, and disappears with the rains.
Visit this world of rolling plains, lions and hyenas, rhino, elephants, wildebeest and zebra during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Tanzania and the memories will remain with you forever.
Entamanu Ngorongoro, at a glance
- Eco-friendly, removable safari camp, erected on the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Choice of luxurious temporary cabin-style accommodation built with careful regard for the indigenous flora
- Completely concrete-free and portable
- Raised on stilts and set in shaded, picturesque locations with commanding views over the crater
- Wooden floors and furnished verandas – perfect for lazing and gazing
- Great food served in a dining room with verandas and porches
For leisure and pleasure
- Experience one of Africa’s most remarkable safaris, on the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater surrounded by 3000 foot high walls
- Game drives to see big cats like lions and leopards, and their prey
- Bush walks with knowledgeable local guides
- Splendid bird watching including the comical, pogo-ing Jackson’s whydah birds
- Fantastic photographic opportunities as the sun rises over the rim of the crater, and sets over the Serengeti
- Visits to remote Masai highland villages to witness an unchanged lifestyle
- Sundowners atop The Rock