This luxurious old-plantation house is surrounded by lush gardens and greenery and has fantastic food, close to the Ngorongoro Crater.
Make sure that Gibb’s Farm is one of the destinations on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Tanzania and you’ll be guaranteed a pleasurable experience for all your senses. The farm is an original coffee plantation and is surrounded by rolling hills and fragrant tropical gardens. It is also something of a sanctuary too; the peaceful atmosphere, the timeless countryside and the way every aspect of your comfort is thoughtfully taken care of give you an extraordinary sense of well-being.
Your taste for fine dining will be completely satisfied, and you’ll gather a sense of the local culture, and wildlife too. From Gibb’s Farm you’ll enjoy authentic cultural experiences, meet local Tanzanian villagers and come face-to-face with a diverse range of exciting wildlife, including any number of dazzling birds.
Gibb’s Farm, at a glance
- Revitalised coffee plantation with views of the Great Rift Valley and the Ngorongoro Forest
- Choice of suites and rooms arranged in the original farmhouse and 17 charming cottages
- Traditional architecture, wooden beams, open fireplaces and artisan furnishings
- Cottages typically feature eucalyptus wood floors, private verandas, indoor and outdoor showers
- Family cottages have two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Farmhouse has two dining rooms serving award-winning cuisine, and a comfortable living room
For leisure and pleasure
- Luxurious spa offering Masai healing techniques derived from over 50 indigenous plants
- Farm walks and farm life experiences including dawn chorus appreciation, bread making, harvesting, coffee roasting, high tea and garden sunsets
- Over 200 species of birds
- Ngorongoro Crater Rim and forest walks
- Hippo and cycling safaris
- Lake Manyara night drives
- Cultural village visits