The luxury of being just a few minutes from a wilderness stocked with big game. The comfort of an international-class hotel at the end of a day’s safari.
If you believe that the future for conserving some of the world’s most interesting natural habitats – and, indeed, much of the wildlife on the planet – is through responsible, sustainable ecotourism, you should definitely put Pamushana Lodge on your itinerary. As part of a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Zimbabwe, this classy, tucked away lodge will place you on the doorstep of the Gonarezhou National Park. One of the most remarkable in the whole of Zimbabwe.
It will also give you immediate access to the varied big game – including lion and giraffe – of Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve. Not forgetting, of course, the hugely diverse bird population, consisting of over 5000 species and the endless parade of huge, ancient and enigmatic baobab tress, for which the area is renowned.
Pamushana Lodge, at a glance
- Luxurious safari lodge set in a conserved 130,000 acre wildlife reserve
- About five hours drive from Harare
- Just six suites and one luxury villa, which means the lodge always has a low visitor level at any one time
- One, two and three bedroom family suites have private plunge pools
- The five bedroom villa has a private, infinity-edge, swimming pool
- All with en suites
- Superb international and local cuisine prepared by skilled chefs
For leisure and pleasure
- Two swimming pools and a Jacuzzi – perfect for chilling after a day’s safari
- Excellent spa and gym facilities
- Land Cruiser safaris deep into the bush
- Trekking to find rhino, lion and giraffe
- Abundant bird watching
- Mountain biking and guided bush walks
- Experienced local rangers
Special Offer: Stay for 7, pay for 5
- Book seven nights at Singita Pamushana Lodge and only pay for five
- Or book four nights at Singita Pamushana Lodge and receive 50% of the fourth night
- Offer valid between 16 January - 19 December 2016