With a prime waterfront location, Darwin’s Mantra on the Esplanade offers modern, spacious and well-appointed apartments overlooking the harbour and Arafura Sea.
As well as being within a stone’s throw of Darwin’s bustling CBD and its array of enticing dining options, the property puts you within driving distance of the Top End’s greatest attractions including the likes of Katherine Gorge and Kakadu National Park. Otherwise, you can soak up the tropical Darwin sunshine by the lagoon-style swimming pool, unwind in the day spa or enjoy a pampering session in the onsite beauty salon.
Light and spacious with modern, tropical decor, the Mantra offers 204 hotel rooms including a luxurious penthouse suite and array of self-contained apartments. The apartments feature private balconies, lounge and dining areas, fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities, whilst some also boast sparkling ocean views. The Finz Restaurant & Bar serves modern Australian cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mantra on the Esplanade, at a glance
- Waterfront hotel with a prime location on the Esplanade in the heart of Darwin
- Minutes from the CBD with city or harbour views
- Range of hotel rooms, luxurious penthouse suites and 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- Up-to-date amenities and modern, tropical decor inspired by the surroundings
- Apartments come with fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities and private balconies offering excellent views
- Finz Restaurant and Bar open for breakfast and dinner
- A 20-minute drive from Darwin Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- A few minutes’ walk from the shops and restaurants of the town centre
- Adjacent to the Mitchell Street dining hub
- Within easy driving distance of Kakadu, Nitmiluk and Litchfield National Parks
- Refreshing outdoor swimming pool
- Day spa and onsite beauty salon offering a variety of pampering treatments
- 24-hour room service