Located above Australia’s legendary Great Ocean Road, surrounded by the picturesque countryside of the Otway Ranges, Beacon Point Ocean View Villas are perfect for a romantic getaway or family adventure.
Sitting in an elevated position above the Great Ocean Road, Beacon Point Ocean View Villas offer peaceful, stylish and spacious accommodation just minutes from Apollo Bay. Choose from a range of one and two-bedroom villas, all of which are self-contained with wood fires, large living areas, satellite TVs, well-equipped kitchens, private balconies and outdoor and barbeque areas. Some villas also have a spa bath. All, however, boast spectacular ocean views and a beautiful bushland setting, in addition to contemporary, refined interiors.
Surrounded by the rainforests, valleys and hills of the Otway Ranges and Australia’s Southern Ocean, you couldn’t be in more scenic surroundings. From your villa, you can set off on a drive along the Great Ocean Road, snaking between mighty cliffs and the ocean to visit interesting sites like the iconic Twelve Apostles. Stop at one the many gorgeous beaches for surfing, swimming and fishing, or venture to the Otway Ranges National Park which is packed with beautiful waterfalls and walking trails. Apollo Bay, with its bustling cafes, assorted boutiques and ocean-view restaurants, is just a couple of minutes away.
Beacon Point, at a glance
- Three-and-a-half-star hotel located in the Otway Ranges amongst thirteen acres of elevated bushland
- Chic and spacious self-contained villas with fantastic views over the coast and ocean
- Accommodation consists of one- and two-bedroom premium or deluxe villas
- Facilities include private BBQ and outdoor seating areas, roomy living areas, log fires and fully equipped kitchens
- Some villas come with a spa bath
- Modern, tasteful interiors
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent nearby local wineries and restaurants, serving mouth-watering local produce
- Award-winning Chris’s Restaurant is just next door – reservations required
- Five minutes from the bustling Apollo Bay
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road to visit the famous 12 Apostles, beautiful golden beaches, the Cape Otway Lightstation and national parks
- Endless walking and hiking trails
- Enjoy a picnic in the picturesque rainforest and ocean surroundings
- Encounter the region’s varied wildlife, including colourful birds, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, seals and – in the winter – migrating whales