The East Coast’s glorious beaches at your feet. Freycinet National Park on your doorstep. Luxury at your fingertips.
You are standing in one of the most desirable settings on the whole of Tasmania’s fabulous East Coast. Behind you is a carefully protected national park. The pink granite peaks of the Hazards Mountains march across your view. In front of you are the sparklingly clean waters of Great Oyster Bay. Heaven on Earth? you ask yourself.
Perhaps. Certainly Saffire’s amenities and suites – with their tremendous views and designer décor – do nothing to dispel that impression. And then, of course, there is the South-of-France climate, the outstanding spa, the cuisine….
Saffire Freycinet, at a glance
- Fabulous beachside setting only 2.5 hours north of Hobart
- Just 20 luxurious suites with views of pink granite mountains or the beach
- Designer interiors include modern and classic furnishings
- Living rooms and bedrooms
- Double-sized en suites
- Premium suites have private courtyards with plunge pools
- Superb cuisine based on seafood, local produce and regional wines
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful spa
- Huge range of activities including: mountain biking, kayaking, kite flying, fishing, beach sports, archery
- Guided tours through Freycinet National Park to Wine Glass Bay
- Canoeing and bird watching at Pelican Bay
- Wine and vine adventures
- Cocktail mixing and cookery classes
- Sailing and seaplane experiences