Is this Australia’s most exclusive resort? Well, it IS an exclusive, tropical desert island in the world’s best setting – the Great Barrier Reef.
Bedarra Island Resort must be a serious contender for the most desirable beachside resort on the planet. It is certainly one of Australia’s foremost tropical beauty spots, and can only be reached by private boat. At Bedarra, you will stay in a designer villa and experience levels of service simply not apparent anywhere else along this entire coastline. You will bathe from deserted, white sand beaches fringed with unspoiled tropical rainforest. You will dive or snorkel the fabulous undersea world of the Great Barrier Reef. And you will dine on world class food served in an open, terraced restaurant. Everything is inclusive – and exclusive.
Bedarra Island Resort, at a glance
- Irresistible private island, seven km off the coast of Mission Beach
- Tropical North Queensland setting approx. 140 km south of Cairns
- Just 8 beautifully appointed private villas
- International cuisine served in an open, terrace restaurant
- Lounge and famous bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Unrivalled opportunity to go snorkelling or diving on the Great Barrier Reef
- Full gym and massage studio
- Beach club on the shores of Wedgerock Bay
- Watersports and range of beach activities all included