Any visit to the Great Barrier Reef is about diving to spectacular corals, exotic fish and bizarre marine creatures. But qualia adds an extra dimension to your experience.
The main reason to include the Whitsundays – and Hamilton Island in particular - on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia is the Great Barrier Reef. Exploring one of the world’s most awe-inspiring natural habitats will present you with an unforgettable collection of visual memories.
But in a secluded setting on the far northern tip of Hamilton Island, surrounded by the splendour of the reef, is a place that will add perfect relaxation and mesmerising tranquillity to your holiday. qualia resort precincts are designed to engage all of your senses; soothing and restorative treatments await in the spa, epicurean adventures are served in a choice of dining locations, your eyes will be delighted by the Coral Sea views and exploring Hamilton Island will appeal to your sense of adventure.
Susan d’Arcy travelled with us to qualia resort and wrote about her experience for The Sunday Times. Read article here >>
qualia, at a glance
- World class luxury resort arranged in a variety of precincts
- Set in a beautiful location on the northernmost tip of Hamilton Island
- Choice of 60 pavilions surrounded by dense tropical bushland and fragrant gardens
- Facing the water and complimenting the habitat with natural stone and timber
- Pavilions typically feature spacious bedrooms overlooking the ocean, separate lounges with floor-to-ceiling windows and designer en suite bathrooms
- Some feature private plunge pools
- Wonderful cuisine focussed on light, refreshing and healthy meals served in two sea-view restaurants, plus bars and in-pavilion dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Two tranquil swimming pools
- Ultra-modern spa with an enticing menu of treatments and rituals
- Range of diving and snorkelling programmes to help you make the most of the Great Barrier Reef
- Sailing and boating on the Coral Sea
- Hamilton Island exploration trips to discover the indigenous flora and fauna
- Desert island drop-offs for castaway picnics
- Sunset cruises aboard the yacht Atomic
- Scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsundays
- Quiet library for inner contemplation