Dining al fresco on your private balcony will give you a great view – and a terrific appetite for all the wonderful experiences available virtually on your doorstep.
Hilton hotels have built a worldwide reputation for satisfying their guests, and the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Alice Springs is no exception. You can expect guest rooms and suites with magnificent views of the fiery coloured MacDonnell Mountains or manicured gardens. Not to mention designer bathrooms, sumptuous sink-in-deep bedding and facilities like tennis courts and 24 hour fitness. There’s even a golf course next door.
Make this Hilton a part of your luxurious, tailor-made holiday to Australia and you can also expect to indulge in some astonishing sight-seeing. Touring the MacDonnell Mountains, for example. Or marvelling at the view from Anzac Hill. Or peering into the dusk to catch a glimpse of rock wallabies at Simpsons Gap, or discovering the fascinating wildlife of Alice Springs Desert Park.
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, at a glance
- Just 15 minutes’ drive from Alice Springs Airport
- Large choice of guest rooms and spacious suites
- Guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows filling the rooms with light
- Photogenic views over the gardens or towards the fiery MacDonnell Mountains from private balconies
- Suites have extra space, private balconies, designer en suites and separate living room/lounges
- Award-winning Hanuman Restaurant serving first class Thai and Indian specialities, plus relaxed bistro, deck eatery and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Two tennis courts and adjacent golf course
- 24 hour fitness centre
- Easy walking distance from downtown Alice Springs
- Tours of the imposing MacDonnell Mountains
- Evening and daybreak trips to Simpsons Gap
- Spectacular views from nearby Anzac Hill
- Wildlife watching in the Alice Springs Desert Park
- Flying Doctor history centre
- Didgeridoo performances and cultural insight at the Sounds of Starlight Theatre