With so many coves to choose from, why did the resort pick this one? The first morning you open the curtains and reveal the view, you’ll know.
Tranquillity. Serenity. A flat, azure sea mirroring a flawless sky. Tiny white and blue boats bobbing merrily up to the piers that stretch seawards from the quaint marina. A beautiful cove flanked on three sides by densely wooded hills. This is the picture of perfect peace you’ll be enjoying if you decide to visit Bay of Many Coves Resort as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to New Zealand.
You can arrive by helicopter, experience complete indulgence in a heavenly pampering spa, and dine on some of the finest food the region has to offer. And, when you’re feeling more active, there are safe beaches for swimming – and a heated pool, of course – dinghies and kayaks for venturing out into the bay.
Bay of Many Coves Resort, at a glance
- Resort nestling in its own beautiful cove
- Choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments arranged throughout the grounds
- The larger apartments typically feature spacious living rooms, stylish en suite bathrooms, designer kitchenettes with cooking facilities, private balconies with superb sea views
- Foredeck Restaurant with romantic panoramas, Bight Café and Kumutage lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Safe beaches for swimming
- Heated outdoor pool with sundeck and loungers
- Spa with a whole range of pampering and reviving treatments and rituals
- Cedar hot tub for six people
- Moorings for eight boats
- Sea kayaks and two-man rowing boats
- Guided excursions around the bay aboard the resort cruiser
- Range of tour activities booked via reception
- Library, games and DVDs