The facilities, luxuries and amenities of the hotel are impressive. The views are superb. The lake is one of New Zealand’s most beautiful. Even the mountains are Remarkables
Make sure that the Mercure Queenstown Resort is high on the list of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to New Zealand and you’ll find yourself poised high above Lake Wakatipu. From this vantage point you’ll be able to enjoy an impossibly scenic view over its twinkling waters and beyond to the Remarkables Mountains soaring high above the lake.
You’ll also be able to make the most of the resort’s impressive list of amenities. Swim in the outdoor pool or indulge in a long, slow pampering session in the elegant spa. Skiing is a must, in season, or you may decide to explore the countryside more slowly – on the back of a horse. At Mercure Queenstown Resort the way you please yourself is entirely up to you.
Mercure Queenstown Resort, at a glance
- Luxury, international hotel poised high above Lake Wakatipu
- Wide choice of rooms with either glorious lake vistas, mountain panoramas or garden views
- The majority offer accommodation for up to two adults and two children
- En suite bathrooms with bathtubs and showers • Choice of two destination restaurants and an inviting bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Pampering spa with a range of treatments
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Well equipped fitness centre
- Downhill and cross country skiing in season
- Beach and water sports include parasailing, rafting and boat trips
- Full range of trips, excursions and sight-seeing expeditions arranged by the resort tourist information desk