If you want to sample a true taste of New Zealand you won’t find a better place to treat your palate than Peppers Parehua Country Estate.
Satisfy your love of fine food, great wine and delicious countryside. Stay a few days at Peppers Parehua during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to New Zealand and you’ll be able to relax, and more than satisfy the connoisseur within. You’ll also be able to gather some memories, because Peppers Parehua will provide you with a range of unforgettable moments – even in a country famous for the spectacular.
You’ll be able, for example, to wander through a manicured estate with picnic basket in hand. Or ride a horse over to a neighbouring vineyard (quite a stylish way to go on a wine tour) or hike along a devastatingly beautiful coastal track. Or simply sit down to a gourmet’s dinner created from regional produce, complemented by exquisite local wine.
Peppers Parehua Country Estate, at a glance
- Four and a half star country estate hotel surrounded by vineyards and beautiful countryside
- Just an hour’s drive from Wellington
- Choice of winemakers, garden, lakeside and secluded cottages, plus a woodland villa
- Cottages typically offer kitchenettes, superb en suite bathrooms and spa baths, great views from private decks and open fireplaces
- Secluded cottages have private outdoor hot tubs
- Woodland villa has two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a spacious open plan living area
- Pavilion Restaurant serving the finest wine and food from the Martinborough area
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect starting point for exploring the renowned winelands of the Wairarapa region on New Zealand’s North Island
- Picnic in secluded vineyards
- Hike along the magnificent coastal pathway
- Tour the countryside and surrounding wineries on horseback
- Cycling expeditions around the area
- Visits to the Pukaha National Wildlife Centre
- Within walking distance of charming town of Martinborough
- Stroll around the private five acre estate and grounds