Just when you thought you’d reached your ultimate tropical idyll – palm trees, warm seas, pure white sand, coral reefs rainbowed with colour – you discover yet another, more heavenly island.
Palm trees sway gently in the soft breeze. Topaz waters fill crescents of white sand to create sheltered lagoons. Coral reefs invite you to explore a world full of inquisitive fish, crabs with beaded armour, scuttling shrimps (do they know they’re delicious?) and vivid blue starfish. This is a heaven on Earth, but it’s not the only one.
Cruise around the islands of Fiji and you’ll be treated to idyll after idyll. From the tiny jewels known as the Mamanucas to the beautiful southern Yasawas, ringed by postcard-perfect beaches. You’ll dive off unspoiled coral reefs that rank amongst some of the largest and most colourful in the world, and experience the fabled Blue Lagoon. You’ll laze on a private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island, swim through the caverns of the Sawa i Lau Caves, sit back and gaze at the incredible scenery of the Sacred Islands, take guided walks to explore inland habitats and swim with manta rays.
You’ll also meet some of the world’s most charming people. In fact, you’ll be welcomed with kava – it’s a traditional Fijian home brewed drink – visit local villages and schools, indulge in sumptuous lovo feasts and feel your world slow down to ‘Fiji time’.
Fiji Princess, at a glance
- Glamorous, boutique-style cruise ship
- Perfectly designed for cruising the South Pacific and the Yasawa Islands, yet small enough to explore tiny lagoons and remote inlets
- Moor on a coconut tree and swim to deserted beaches
- Exclusive accommodation for just 68 passengers
- Relaxed ‘Fiji time’ atmosphere on board
- Open air dining room with impressive sea views, serving delectable cuisine
- Large upper sky deck with sun loungers
- Splash pool and Senikai Spa offering pampering, massage and beauty treatments
- Glass bottomed boat
- Stand up paddle boards
- Fascinating shore excursions, including village visits, kava ceremonies and lovo feasts
- High speed transfer via modern catamaran
Where will Fiji Princess take you?
- Mamanuca Islands
- Yasawa Islands