The French Polynesian sanctuary of your dreams, Le Tikehau will transport you to one of the most stunning atolls in the Tuamotu Archipelago.
A graceful oval crown of pink-sand beaches, with an abundance of sea life in its bright-blue waters, Tikehau is considered one of the most beautiful atolls in all Polynesia. Le Tikehau by Pearl Resorts is set on four hectares of this tropical paradise, complete with wild coconut groves and secluded beaches fringed by swaying palms. Immersed in this pristine natural landscape are 37 suites and bungalows, all designed in true Polynesian style and accented by natural materials. The overwater units include a glass section of the floor from which to enjoy the spectacular underwater life of the lagoon.
Days can be filled with an abundance of land and water adventures, whilst the Tavai Spa offers massages infused with the island’s tiaré flowers. The Poreho Restaurant opens onto the lagoon - a sumptuous setting for a taste of Polynesian cuisine. The Tianoa Bar, nestled between the white sand beach, the freshwater pool and the lagoon, offers the indispensable romantic background for a tropical cocktail.
Le Tikehau by Pearl Resorts, at a glance
- Boutique hotel nestled in a wild coconut grove overlooking a pink sand beach in the Tuamotu Archipelago
- Accommodation comprises a one-bedroom villa with a private swimming pool, 24 overwater suites and bungalows, and 12 beach bungalows
- Overwater units boast an unrivalled view of the lagoon through a glass table or glass floor
- Traditional Polynesian decor accented by natural materials such as bamboo and coconut fibres
- All suites and bungalows feature air-conditioning and/or fans
- The Tianoa Bar and the Poreho Restaurant offer tropical cocktails and exquisite, island-inspired cuisine
- 220 miles north of Tahiti - less than an hour's flight away
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful spa delivering massages infused with plant-based products and 100% natural monoi
- Complimentary snorkelling, kayaking and outrigger canoeing
- Beautiful sunset cruises
- Table tennis, badminton, volley ball and pool
- Infinity swimming pool
- Village visits to the main village of Tuherahera
- Excursions to Bird Island, a natural sanctuary home to red-footed boobies, crested terns and blue-grey noddies
- Picnics on pink sand beaches
- Cooking lessons in Polynesian cuisine