Indulge in the pleasures of the glorious Bay of Islands – a historical area of exquisite natural beauty – with a choice of all-suite luxury apartments at the Waterfront Suites.
A new addition to the Heritage Boutique Collection, The Waterfront Suites offers a range of self-contained stylish suites in the centre of Paihia, occupying an exclusive spot just a step away from the wharf. Paihia itself has plenty to offer, but its biggest claim to fame is as the entry point to the wondrous Bay of Islands. Idyllic islands, fabulous weather, stunning beaches, boutique wineries and fascinating historical sites define this special destination, and from the Waterfront Suites you’ll have easy access to all.
The hotel has 30 luxury one, two and three bedroom suites, each decked out in a relaxed contemporary décor while many have beautiful ocean views. With so much to do in the surrounding area you can be as little or as adventurous as you like. You could enjoy wine and food tours in nearby Kerikeri, go whale watching, take day trips to islands in the Bay, go diving amongst wrecks and even swim with dolphins. If you’re a history enthusiast, stop at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds for a taste of New Zealand and Maori culture.
The Waterfront Suites, at a glance
- Luxury spacious accommodation located steps away from Paihia’s wharf and restaurants, ideally situated to explore the glorious Bay of Islands
- Choose from a range of 30 luxury one, two and three bedroom suites
- Waterfront Suites are self-contained and feature fully equipped kitchens, lounge & dining area, laundry facilities, electric blankets
- The property also manages Paihia Sails next door, which has 3 bedroom premium suites with heated pools
For leisure and pleasure
- Excursions in the Bay of Islands
- Enjoy a picturesque picnic at Haruru Falls just around the corner from Waterfront Suites
- Wine and food tours in Kerikeri
- Visit historical and cultural Maori sites
- Swimming, kayaking, diving and jet skiing
- Fantastic shopping and quality dining