At Awasi Iguazú find yourself in an enchanting jungle landscape, within 20 minutes of one of the world’s most astonishing natural spectacles – Iguassu Falls.
The lodge’s 14 stilted villas are dotted throughout the jungle, close to the main lodge but separate to ensure total peace and privacy. Inspired by the shapes and colours of the rainforest, each villa has a warm colour palette in addition to beautiful textiles and baskets woven by the indigenous Guarani people. Other features include plunge pools, decking with sun loungers and spacious living areas.
To be in such close proximity to the tremendous cascades of Iguassu is incredible, but it’s not the only factor that makes a stay here special. The surrounding forest is incredibly biodiverse, boasting more than 1,000 endemic plants and animals. Each villa is assigned a private guide, who will be on hand to help you craft your own adventure with exclusive, personalised trips. As well as private excursions to the falls, you’ll also have the option of jungle treks, birdwatching, cultural tours and boat rides.
Awasi Iguazú at a glance
- Luxury, eco-lodge surrounded by pristine rainforest
- Superb location just twenty minutes from the falls
- Choice of 14 standalone stilted villas, which includes one master villa
- Each villa features a private plunge pool, decking, coffee corner, outdoor shower and large living area
- Minimal environmental impact
- Each villa is assigned a private guide and 4WD
- Indulge in the flavours of the jungle with seasonal meals at the restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the Argentine side of the falls in the company of private, expert guide
- Walk along off-the-beaten-path hiking trails
- Go on jungle treks in search of endemic wildlife
- Excellent birdwatching with more than 400 species of birds in the area
- Cultural tours and visits to archaeological sites