Stay at the Kimpton Canary Hotel Santa Barbara, and you could be sunning yourself from a rooftop pool, enjoying sunset strolls on the beach, and relaxing in a spacious suite fitted with a plush canopy bed.
At the stylish Kimpton Canary Hotel in downtown Santa Barbara, you’ll be perfectly placed to explore the city’s numerous attractions. Colourful State Street is right on your doorstep, with its pavement cafes, vintage boutiques and Paseos, whilst a beautiful palm-fringed beach awaits just a mile from the hotel, perfect for beach volleyball, lounging and leisurely strolls. You can even try your hand at sailing, surfing, snorkelling and scuba diving with local operators.
Back at the Canary you can relax in the comfort of your spacious guestroom or suite, both of which come with comfortable four-poster canopy beds, gorgeous city views, down duvets and hardwood floors. Alternatively, you can make your way up to the stunning rooftop pool – the only hotel rooftop pool in Santa Barbara – where you can enjoy 360-degree views that take in the mountains and the sea. The on-site restaurant, Finch and Fork, deserves a mention with its divine locally-sourced cuisine and world-class wine list.
Kimpton Canary Santa Barbara, at a glance
- A range of elegant guestrooms and suites just steps from Santa Barbara’s vibrant State Street
- Nesting suites are three guestrooms adjoining suites connected by private hallways – perfect for families or large groups
- An authentic décor that blends chic Mediterranean and modern Californian styles
- Rooms are spacious with luxurious four-poster canopy beds, city views of downtown Santa Barbara, down duvets and hardwood floors
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop pool + pool bar which has stunning views, especially at sunset
- Private tastings at local world-class vineyards
- Complimentary access to Gold's Gym Santa Barbara
- Access to FLOAT Luxury Spa, Canary's local premium spa partner for in-house and in-spa treatments
- In-room yoga mats, flat-screens and WiFi
- Public bikes to enjoy rides along the waterfront and through town