An escapist paradise soaked in Caribbean charm, this adults-only resort invites you to leave your stresses behind and indulge in a truly pampered holiday.
Calabash Cove was made for relaxation. A tranquil place where you can laze in hammocks, rejuvenate with spa treatments and catch up on some reading under the Caribbean sunshine. For those in the mood for activity, the resort’s leisure concierge can also arrange for you to enjoy rainforest treks, private sailing trips, deep sea fishing, scuba diving excursions and horseback riding. You can even tackle the summit of the renowned Gros Piton, where you will be rewarded by unrivalled views across the island and its glimmering waters.
The resort accommodates guests in 26 suites and cottages, each beautifully furnished and constructed, where possible, from natural materials. All are well appointed with either a private porch or balcony where you can soak up gorgeous sunsets across the bay. Steps from the water’s edge, the Balinese mahogany cottages offer total seclusion and come equipped with private plunge pools, Jacuzzis and outdoor rain showers.
Calabash Cove, at a glance
- Intimate, adults-only boutique resort in St Lucia with dazzling views across Bonaire Bay
- Nine mahogany cottages, four ‘swim-up’ junior suites and thirteen ocean view junior suites
- All rooms are en-suite
- The cottages span 1,000 sq. ft. and boast plunge pools, Jacuzzis, outdoor rain showers and hammocks
- Swim-up junior suites feature Jacuzzis and private access to the resort’s swimming pool
- Ocean view junior suites enjoy beautiful views over Mosaic Beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Dine at the Windsong Restaurant, which serves both local fare and international cuisine prepared using locally sourced, fresh ingredients
- Enjoy signature cocktails and stunning views at the C Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity-edge swimming pool with fabulous sea views
- Air-conditioned, fully equipped fitness centre
- Ti Spa offering rejuvenating treatments inspired by European techniques and traditional island healing methods
- Private sailing trips, deep sea fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving
- Horseback riding, hiking and trekking
- Whale watching
- Day trips to neighbouring islands
- Zip lining, aerial tram and bird watching tours
- Learn about the chocolate making process at a historic cocoa estate
- Climb to the peak of the UNESCO-listed Gros Piton