With a hideaway location on the west coast of Providenciales, this discreetly luxurious retreat delights with in-suite spa treatments, contemporary villas and access to world-class scuba diving spots.
Head straight into the crystal-clear waters off Amanyara’s 800-metre beach and you’ll be met by a world of untouched corals and amazingly multi-coloured fish. Water skiing, kayaking and paddle boarding are alternative ways of exploring the exquisite coastline, whilst land excursions with expert naturalists will show you the island’s rare birds and indigenous flora. And if that wasn’t enough to keep you entertained, there’s also a swimming pool, fitness centre and tennis courts.
Making the most of its gorgeous surroundings, the public areas of the resort open onto sea views whilst the guestrooms feature glass panel walls designed to bring the outside in. Some offer private swimming pools, whilst all have rain showers, wooden sundecks and terraces with day beds. Casual lunches and elegant dinners – featuring freshly caught seafood – are served at The Restaurant and The Beach Club, whilst the library is a fine spot to enjoy an iced tea and your favourite book.
Amanyara, at a glance
- Peaceful Caribbean getaway on the diving paradise of Providenciales
- Spectacularly located between a marine park and a nature reserve
- Stunning collection of pavilions and villas that overlook scenic ponds or the waters of the Northwest Point Marine Reserve
- Terraces on three sides of each pavilion, shaded by overhanging eaves
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto a combined bedroom and living area
- Bathrooms with freestanding tubs, rain showers and separate toilets
- Some pavilions boast private pools and gardens
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor dining at The Restaurant and The Beach Club
For leisure and pleasure
- On-site Nature Discovery Centre, offering programmes for all ages to help discover and conserve the island’s indigenous wildlife
- Guided hikes to explore the dry tropical forest
- Variety of water sports including water skiing, kayaking, kiteboarding, catamaran sailing and paddle boarding
- Enjoy snorkelling and diving along the 27-kilometre reef
- Specialist guides lead fun projects for kids including critter safaris, scavenger hunts and bird watching walks, plus football, tennis and lacrosse sessions
- Enjoy a romantic, star-lit dinner in a secluded cove
- Amanyara Spa encompassing four treatment pavilions, a relaxation pavilion and an outdoor yoga sala
- Fitness Centre featuring a Pilates studio
- The Club House with four tennis courts, a multi-sport field and volleyball court