A luxury lodge brought to you by one of the world’s most revered film directors; Francis Ford Coppola presents the luxury Blancaneaux retreat.
A forested hideaway on the banks of a mountain river, Blancaneaux Lodge immerses guests in rustic, thatch-roofed luxury. The resort, the original Francis Ford Coppola property in Belize, features 20 beautiful dwellings, rich with authentic Guatemalan décor, designer touches, and indulgent amenities.
The lodge's restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine, made from fresh ingredients from the organic garden. When it comes to swimming, enjoy the onsite pools or venture out to find secluded rock pools along the river for a refreshing dip. Surrounded by jungle canopies and waterfalls in the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest, Blancaneaux Lodge is just the place for a relaxing and adventurous stay.
Blancaneaux, at a glance
- Inspiring, riverside setting beside the Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve
- Delightful mix of riverfront, garden, deluxe and family cabanas
- Two bedroom villa
- Francis Ford Coppola villa, plus enchanted cottage
- Designer en suites
- Screened porches with hammocks
- Native arts and crafts décor
- Italian restaurant featuring Coppola family recipes, plus Guatemaltecqua restaurant and Jaguar bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb swimming pool
- Waterfall Spa with natural hot pool and traditional Thai massage
- Horse riding and guided mountain biking to explore local region
- Jungle and Big Rock Falls hiking adventures
- Moonlight jaguar quests
- Bird watching
- Cave exploration and tours to touch the Mayan civilisation