Turtle Inn is set in a sun-worshippers paradise, on the coast of the stunning Caribbean coast of Belize.
Rise early, amble out of your thatched, Balinese-style cottage onto the fine white sand, and yours could be the only footprints on the immaculate beach. In front of you lies the sparkling Caribbean, inviting you to take your first dip of the day and just offshore – beneath the gentle, aquamarine waves - lies a coral reef that offers some of the best scuba diving in the world.
You may come to Turtle Inn for its personal hideaway atmosphere, its sublime relaxation in an impeccable, ‘desert-island-castaway’ setting, or even its famous connections with the Coppola movie family. But you will be captivated by the undersea world. Even if you’re a novice diver you will soon be immersed in the warmth of the Caribbean; an entrancing world of kaleidoscopic colours, brilliant fish and fantastical coral formations.
Turtle Inn, at a glance
- Just 25 individual thatched cottages with garden or sea views
- Choice of villas, a family pavilion, bungalow and beach house
- Private sun decks, walled gardens and handcrafted Balinese furnishings
- Screened porches, en suites with Japanese baths and – typically – outdoor showers
- Lagoon Bungalow features a private pool
- Fine dining restaurant, plus beachfront grill, local kitchen restaurant and two convivial bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Triangular, infinity-edge swimming pool plus saltwater pool
- Dive shop for beginners and experienced divers
- Reef diving and whale dive (seasonal)
- Deep sea fishing
- Snorkelling with turtles (seasonal)
- Sunset cruises
- Kayaks and cycling
- Tours to see howler monkeys, wildlife and fantastic bird life of Belize