Perched aloft in the mountain highlands of the Central Valley, Finca Rosa Blanca offers your eyes – and your camera – extravagant views over the beautiful surrounding countryside towards an horizon of undulating hills. The crystal clear air carries the fragrance of flowers and – softly but unmistakably – another, deeply attractive aroma. Rosa Blanca is a plantation at the heart of the valley’s coffee producing region.
Make this exceptional plantation-cum-boutique-inn part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica and you’ll find even more satisfaction for your senses. The Rosa Blanca is a renowned haven for gourmets, with an acclaimed restaurant serving regional dishes using organic, estate-grown produce.
And then there is El Targua Spa with treatments designed to revive your senses and inspire you with a newly-restored sense of wellbeing.
Finca Rosa Blanca, at a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel on an organic, shade-grown coffee plantation
- Easily reached from San José International Airport
- Choice of two extraordinary master suites plus 11 idiosyncratic junior suites – four of which can be transformed into spacious villas
- Private Jacuzzis
- Original naïve paintings and artwork
- Private verandas with picture postcard garden and Central Valley views
- Gourmet restaurant with an exquisite menu based on local produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Hillside infinity pool surrounded by luxuriant gardens
- Revitalising spa with Jacuzzi, hot stone aromatherapy massage and natural healing treatments
- Eight acre gardens with over 300 fruit trees and thousands of tropical plants
- Bird and butterfly watching
- Plantation tours
- Local cultural excursions
- Wonderful, secluded honeymoon retreat and romantic getaway venue