In fact, Punta Islita is a blending of many experiences. It is surrounded by riotous and unspoiled tropical forest, but you are only a few moments from a secluded cove that opens out onto Guanacaste’s dramatic ocean coastline.
You can choose to explore Costa Rica’s pristine eco-system, listen to howler monkeys, soar through the forest canopy by zipline, or meet local craftsmen and watch them at work.
Or you can chill in a hammock, or in an ultra-modern infinity pool that seems to hang over the ocean itself.
Punta Islita, at a glance
- Choice of 56 guest rooms, suites, casitas and villas
- Private outdoor terraces with hammocks
- Two great restaurants serving local and international cuisine
- Wonderful gardens
- Conference room
For leisure and pleasure
- Sensational, infinity-edge pool
- Excellent spa
- Tennis courts
- Executive golf course
- Ocean-side family beach club
- Range of eco-discovery and active adventures
- Cultural encounters and tours of the peninsula’s eco-systems