This is an unrivalled way to see and experience the magic of Havana. Instead of staying in a hotel you and your party are invited to enjoy the luxury of staying in a private penthouse atop a distinguished building in one of the most happening districts of Havana. Choose this option for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Cuba and you’ll be staying in one of three well-appointed suites at your disposal – all with their own private bathrooms and commanding views over one of the Caribbean’s most charismatic cities. The colonial piles, the Art Deco and Modernist masterpieces, the quaint squares and the sea itself are at your feet.
And you will have staff to look after you, including guides to give you otherwise unseen glimpses into the life and culture of Havana.
Artedel Luxury Penthouse, at a glance
- Luxurious penthouse atop a magnificent 1950s style building
- In the centre of Vedado, one of Havana’s most desirable areas
- Choice of three guest suites with their own en suite bathrooms
- Accommodation for parties of up to six adults
- Two of the three rooms have large terraces giving far-reaching views over the city, sea and sunsets
- Designer décor includes paintings by some of Cuba’s finest artists plus 1950s furnishings
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to the theatre and Ballet Nacional de Cuba
- All the sights of Havana – like the cathedral, a World Heritage Site, are within easy reach
- Walking distance from the fascinating streets and nightlife of Old Havana
- Stroll along the waterfront at El Malecon
- Concierge and guide service
- Spanish and salsa dance classes