Casa Elvira offers you the perfect combination of the natural warmth of a family home, set in the heart of Baracoa.
At Elvira’s there are just two guestrooms, for example, which means very few guests, so you will receive a genuinely personal service and the assured attention of the owners. Make Casa Elvira a stop-over on your tailor-made holiday to Cuba and you’ll also be in an ideal situation for exploring the interesting town of Baracoa, with its Central Park, tiny streets lined with pastel coloured houses and distinctive marine boulevard - the Malecon - featuring traditional horse-drawn taxis.
It’s an atmospheric place – with an absolutely irresistible ingredient. Surrounding the town are plantations of cocoa trees, from which the locals make – and sell - the most delicious white chocolate ever.
Casa Elvira, at a glance
- Choice of just two individually decorated double rooms with en-suite
- Large furnished terraces perfect for relaxing or dining
- Superb views over the rooftops of Baracoa and hotel gardens
- Traditional Cuban-style décor with pastel and contrasting colours
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan and TV
- Restaurant serving excellent Cuban and international dishes using locally grown produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Great setting for exploring the sights, history and culture of Baracoa
- Minutes from the Malecon - the town’s marine boulevard – the Central Park and Paseo Jose Marti
- Easy access to fantastic beaches offering relaxation, great bathing and a range of beach/water sports
- Perfect base for exploring the surrounding Cuchillas del Toa biosphere with its diverse flora and fauna and fascinating bird watching
- Different environments ranging from coastal to majestic mountain landscapes
- Salsa and dancing lessons